samedi 27 février 2010

Introduction

So after a season of enjoying terrific hockey games in Midget AAA rinks (with the playoffs just beginning), I wonder what the general opinion of these prospects is. To my great disappointment, all I see are websites charging money for their services. While I understand that selling their product is how they pay their bills, I can't help but feel that there should be a source offering a free opinion, sharing with others the wonderful talent playing in Quebec Midget AAA hockey. It is a truly wonderful league, with players competing with great drive and determination, and seeing as there isn't anyone out there willing to just share their findings, I figured I would do it.

And before you fill my e-mail box with accusations of being some 'wannabe' scout, I feel I should give you a little bit of background info. I used to scout, travelling to games and tournaments to find players and recruit them. I was even able to recruit a few good ones! One thing nobody ever says about scouting is how lonely of a job it is, and so now I coach. I find myself at a rink almost everynight, and honestly .... what could be better?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire